Saturday, July 9, 2011

To Blog or Not to Blog?

After asking myself that hundreds of times, I have finally taken the plunge and start a blog.  This is something I’ve thought about doing for a long time, I just haven’t. I don’t know if anyone cares much about what I have to say, but I guess if you don’t care, you don’t have to read. I also wavered between Tumblr or Blogger? Tumblr or Blogger? Tumblr or Blogger? I nearly drove myself crazy with the asking of that question, but after playing around on Tumblr for a bit, I've decided on this avenue for now. We’ll see how consistent I will be, but it’s worth a shot.

“life with a lady” will be a lot about everyday life with OUR little lady and our parenting adventures. I’ve also been inspired by Lil’ Lady A to start crafting more… mostly headbands/hair pieces. Although, I’m hoping to start sewing as well. My wonderful mother-in-law has given me a sewing machine to use for me to make sure I do in fact like to sew.  I also hope to post about our cooking/baking creations, but I’ve been on a bit of a hiatus the last few months. I’m sure I’ll end up writing about other things as well such as books I read, music I love, movies we watch, etc.

As I get ready to hit the “Publish Post” button, I must admit I’m a little nervous… my writing, a part of me, will be out there now. I feel a bit vulnerable, but I’m doing it anyway! I hope this is an experience we all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment